Treasury Management provides tools to maximize your working capital by improving cash flow, enhancing operational efficiencies and providing quicker access to account and payment information.
Our products and services include:
Business Online Banking
Our online cash management system provides 24/7 access to account information, including real-time balances and detailed transaction history. Our platforms enables you to initiate transactions such as ACH and wire transfers, stop payments, internal transfers, and check deposits.
- Single login to manage your accounts
- Single login for ACH, Wire and Remote Deposit functions
- Dual control on money transfers
- Real-time and future dated internal transfers
- Previous and current day reporting in real-time
- Access to electronic bank statements
Remote Deposit Capture
Avoid a trip to the bank for check deposits by using Remote Deposit Capture. Streamline deposits via a secure electronic connection. It’s convenient, secure and the fastest way to turn your check deposits into cash. You’ll spend more time running your business and less time running to the bank to make deposits.*
- Deposit funds from remote locations directly into your Mutual Savings Bank account
- Reduce time, cost and liability of physical check delivery to the bank
- Securely store check images indefinitely
* Subject to credit verification. Deadline to receive same day ledger credit is 4:00pm, EST.
Mutual Savings Bank offers online wire transfer capability for domestic and International wires via Business Online Banking.
- Expedite wire transfer requests
- Use recurring wire templates to eliminate potential errors
- Protection from fraud using multi-factor authentication
- Option to receive incoming and outgoing email notifications available
The Automated Clearing House (ACH) provides a vehicle to transfer funds to and from bank accounts at other financial institutions.
- Automates the payment or collection process
- Reduces the administrative cost of collecting and processing paper payments
- Flexible processing methods & file formats, including: NACHA, batch templates, and/or standard data files; i.e. CSV or excel files
- ACH credit examples: direct deposit payroll , vendor payments, tax payments
- ACH debit examples: gym membership dues, rental payments
Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover using Approval Payment Solutions Merchant Services. The partnership between Mutual Savings Bank and APS lets you enjoy the reliable relationship banking you count on, along with their outstanding payment processing products and services.
- Retail / Restaurant
- Mail Order – Telephone Order
- Internet – Website Processing
And so much more! Contact Lindsey Turner Today.
Why Choose Mutual Savings Bank?
We have been your local and reliable since 1890.
Mutual Savings Bank is the only locally based financial institution in Johnson County. We understand the challenges of running a small business, and have the tools to make banking easier. Receive the personal banking you, and your business, deserve. Let’s Bank Together!